Web-Hosted iGo Figure Software Installation
You will love all of the features included in the iGo Figure Software to run your club and manage your members. Just follow these steps and you’ll be on your way.
Need Help?Feel free to contact support at 877-GOFIGURE (US & Canada) or +1 281 207 0014 (International) if you have any questions! You may also email us at email@example.com to schedule a date and time for installation assistance.
- Configuring Your System & Accessing Web-Hosted iGo Figure
- Setting up your Remote Desktop Connection for Web-Hosted iGo Figure is very easy. Simply perform the following steps:
- Exit all applications on your computer.
- Determine if you are on a 64 Bit Operating System or a 32 Bit Operating System
If you are on 32 Bit click here If your are on 64 Bit, click here
- Right-click on My Computer (for Windows XP) or Computer (for Vista).
- Select Properties.
- On the General tab by System you will see 64 Bit, if you have a 64 Bit Operating System.
After clicking one of the buttons above, follow these steps below:
- Click Run.
- Click Run again when prompted.
- Click Next twice, and be sure to select Install Web Cam Components, if you use a web cam in conjunction with Web-Hosted iGo Figure.
- Click Next twice.
- After installation is complete, click Close.
The first time you log in, you will be prompted to reset your passwords. Your new password must be at least 7 characters and include a number and a Capital letter.
Important Note: You must log off the Web-Hosted connection once every 5 days. To log off, you must click Start, then Log Off. (Simply closing the window does not actually log off)