Need Help Upgrading?Click here to schedule an appointment and we will contact you at
the requested time to assist with the upgrade.
Upgrade to iGo Figure Version 3.12!
It's easy and free. Below is a list of features and download instructions to install the iGo Figure Version 126.96.36.199 right away. Don't forget to watch the video!
- Track and Manage Your Prospects easily within the iGo Figure Software.
- Send statements/invoices to your members with a click of the mouse.
- Preview and print a Keytag report.
- Market to no-sale members via email.
- Inactivated membership types are removed from the main Member Agreement list and all drop-downs.
- Supplements can automatically be reported separately on your Projection Sheet.
- "Do not contact" option in Archive Members.
- Improved Translations.
- New Welcome Screen Images.
- Phone Number Report, including mobile numbers.
- And much more!
Download iGo Figure Version 3.12 today!
A high-speed internet connection is recommended for this process. If you do not have access to a high-speed internet connection on the computer you use for iGo Figure, we suggest that you use a different computer to download the training materials and the software. Then, simply save the files to a USB drive or CD. You can then bring the files to your club and install them from the USB drive or CD.
- Install iGo Figure Version 188.8.131.52
Exit iGo Figure and make an external backup.
Download the software.
Click the button below. When asked, save the file to your Desktop. This is a large file and it may take some time for the download to complete.Download Version 3.12 Now
Reboot your computer.
Install the software on your computer.
- Right-click on the iGo_Figure_184.108.40.206.exe icon on your Desktop.
- Choose Properties from the menu that pops up. If you see an Unblock button near the bottom, click on it and then click OK. If not, just click OK to continue.
- If you are running Windows Vista or Windows 7, right click on the iGo_Figure_220.127.116.11.exe file and left click on Run as Administrator. If you are running Windows XP, you may simply double click on the file.
- The InstallShield Wizard will appear. Follow the instructions on your screen to complete installation.