Free Training Materials
For you and your staff
Over 30 videos and the easy-to-read training manuals are available for you and your staff. Simply follow these steps to download the materials to your computer.
NOTE: If you upgraded to Version 3.6 with a CD, a Training CD was also provided containing this information. If you upgraded to Version 3.6 via download, you may have already downloaded the files. Check for a folder on your computer's desktop titled, " iGo_Training_3_6." If you have this folder, open it and then open the Index.html file. You can then browse the training materials to choose what you would like to review.
- Click here to download the Training Materials and select Save for a smooth download.
- Install them on your computer.
- Right-click on the iGo_Training_3_6.zip file on your desktop.
- Click Open With and then click Compressed (zipped) Folders.
- Select File from the top menu then select Extract All.
- Follow the Extraction Wizard instructions and click next when required.
- Click Finish in the Extraction Wizard.
- In the new window, double-click on Index and click Run.
- Browse the training materials available for a desired topic.
NOTE: You can open the Index file in the iGo_Training_3_6 folder on your Desktop at any time to view the training materials.