Getting Started with iGo Figure Software!
You will love all of the features included in the iGo Figure Software to run your club and manage your members. Just follow these steps and you’ll be on your way.
A high-speed internet connection is recommended for this process. If you do not have access to a high-speed internet connection on the computer you use for iGo Figure, we suggest that you use a different computer to download and simply save the files to a USB drive or other external portable device, then you can bring the files to your club PC and install them from the saved download.
Need Help?Please feel free to contact support at 877-GOFIGURE (US & Canada) or +1 281 207 0014 (International) if you have any further questions. You may also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a date and time for installation assistance.
- Download & Install iGo Figure Version 184.108.40.206
- Exit iGo Figure and make an external backup.
- Download the software. Click the button below and save the file to your Desktop. Note: This is a large file and it may take some time for the download to complete.
- Reboot and install the software on your computer.
- Right-click on the iGo_Figure_220.127.116.11.exe icon on your Desktop.
- Choose Properties from the menu. If you see an Unblock button near the bottom, click on it and then click OK. If not, just click OK to continue.
- Right click on the iGo_Figure_18.104.22.168.exe file and left click on Run as Administrator.
- The InstallShield Wizard will appear. Follow the instructions on your screen to complete installation.
When you reach the Business Defaults wizard please make sure to enter the BUSINESS NAME and your 3 PASSWORDS. The business name and three different passwords are required at this stage; all the other club information can be safely skipped and entered later when the installation is complete and all of this information is available. Note: You can put in real information, practice information, or you can leave the rest of the information blank until you have your official data and begin using the software. The data entered during Initial Business Defaults can be edited and changed at any time.
*Software Activation: Please use our online chat to send us your License Key & Go Figure Customer ID to activate your software by clicking on the Live Chat button on the upper right corner, you may also send the license key via email to email@example.com or give us a call. You can safely click activate later if an activation number is not available and activation can continue at a later time.
- Update to iGo Figure Version 22.214.171.124.1
IMPORTANT NOTE: Please install this update after installing or upgrading to version 126.96.36.199. This patch is only to update version 188.8.131.52 and will have to be reinstalled if the software is repaired or reinstalled at any time. This update contains important files and must be installed to be able to use the integrated payment processors.
In order to run the update for iGo Figure, perform the following steps:
- Exit the iGo Figure Software and create a backup.
- Download the Rollup Update file and Save to your desktop.
- Right click on the 184.108.40.206.1_iGFRollup.exe file on the desktop and choose 'properties'. If you have an unblock button in the bottom right, click on it, then OK.
- Right click on the on the 220.127.116.11.1_iGFRollup.exe and Run as Administrator.
- Launch iGo Figure and verify a successful installation by checking the version number on the top margin reads v18.104.22.168.1 (noting the number one at the end).