Release Notes for 3.5
Release Date: May, 2007
Enhancements & Updates
- The database has been indexed, improving performance speed in several areas of the software.
- User can now reprint previous deposit slips from the Check Draft Button.
- Print Draft for Selected Members next payment date is now calculated.
- The Hours Worked and Commissions will now be displayed on the Print Time Sheet Screen.
- User will now have the choice to display or hide inactive employees.
- The Verification and Scheduled Payment from the New Member Wizard flow has been removed to give ability for faster and easier entry of a new member.
- The Weights and Measurements step from the Change Membership Type Wizard has also been removed to give ability for faster and easier entry of a new member.
- The Add an Agreement page from the Change Membership Type Wizard has been removed.
- The Add Advertising Source is now a required field to retain data more efficiently.
- Go Figure now calculates BMI (Body Mass Index), gives the ability to enter Resting Heart Rate and calculates Body Fat Percentage in the Add Weights and Measurements Entry.
- If the balance due is $0.00 at the end of the New Membership Wizard, the user will now have the option to click Done to exit the wizard or click Proceed to Checkout.
- The member records screen has been modified to display an amount due, if the member is in collections.
- Owner/Manager password is now required to edit any note in General tab and in Notes History.
- Go Figure now includes a Member Attendance Graph to the Personal Weight Reports in Member Records.
- The user now has the ability to change Membership Type from the Membership Details Screen in Member Records.
- Go Figure will auto remember the previous member selection from the Select a Member List.
- User will now be able to print a report according to their search query in Member Records List.
- User may select their System Language in Business Defaults under Settings Tab.
- User can now choose to select one of the default values to assign what they call their customers.
- The user will now be able to select a system language during installation.
- User will now have the choice to display or hide inactive products.
- System now has the ability to graph advertising sources on a pie chart with percentage of advertising source breakdown in Projection Sheet Summary report.
- Projection sheet summary report has been enhanced to also graph type of membership agreements on a pie chart with percentage breakdown.
- Projection sheet summary report also calculates total attrition rate for a month.
- All Paperwork reports can now show historical data.
- The Traffic Control Sheet has been modified to show Weight Loss Counseling cancellations.
- Membership Conversions are now added to be displayed in Traffic Control Sheet.
- Bar graphs for Payment Method and Credit Card Type have been added on the Daily Gross Sheet to display number of customers using type of payment method and credit card type.
Member Banks and Towns
- Users now have the option to show all Banks and Towns, or just current ones in the Member Banks and Towns list.
- A new Member Age Trend Report was created to display member’s age, birthday and a pie chart with the percentage of members in the facility per age group.
- Users can now enter a date range for the number of days members have and have not attended. For example, user will now have the option to choose Members who have not attended in the last “x” amount of days, but have attended in the last “x” amount of days.
- Display issues regarding what unit is chosen in Business Defaults and what was reported in the Top Losers Report have been addressed.
- A filter has been created for the member attendance reports so the user can decide whether they would like to include manual attendance adjustments in the results or not.
- The Total Attendance by Date Range Report has been enhanced to display members Attendance Adjustments.
- The Members Workouts by Date Range (Minimum Workouts) has also been enhanced to display members Attendance Adjustments.
- Go figure has added a numeric number on each dialog box error prompted to easily communicate to tech support.
- Go Figure has been fully translated in French, German, Italian, and Turkish.
- Item Total and Unit Total labels have been modified when translated in Receipts, from the chosen regional settings.
- The calculations in the Paperwork editing details on New Sales, Dues, or Adjustments have been enhanced for more accurate totals for Dutch and French operating systems.
- The saving properties have been modified when editing Commissions for Agreement Type for Sales and Leads in Dutch and French operating systems.
- Calculations have been modified when requesting the Total Weight Lost for Club Report.
- Display issues have been addressed in the Daily Sign-in Sheet.
- The display properties have been modified in the Daily Sign in Report in French Canadian regional settings.
- The Go Figure system has New User Guides translated in German, French, and Italian.