Release Notes for 3.3
Release Date: Oct 16, 2006
Top 5 enhancements and fixes in this release that will make you upgrade instantly.
- New Membership Search Feature
- Auto Re-registration
- Attendance/Staffing Trends Reports
- Choose from selection list reasons for member cancellation
- Enhanced Performance
Enhancements & Defect Fixes
- If the application was running for a long period of time, some users were experiencing a decrease in speed performance. This has been addressed in Version 3.3.
- If an internet connection is present, we now have the functionality to automatically re-register the application.
- Users have the ability to search Member Records by various data fields. (e.g., Employer, Membership Type, Total Attendance, Member Status, etc.).
- Users can now edit the Salesperson in the Member Sign-up History.
- The Total Attendance by Date Range Report now accounts for adjustments made to the total number of workouts.
- Users can now properly edit and save the Advertising source in the Sign-up History of the member record.
- When entering new banks in Member Records, users have the ability to enter the bank symbols and routing numbers displayed in MICR font.
New Membership Wizard
- Users have the option to select whether member’s recurring payments are taken via paper draft or EFT during the New Membership Wizard.
- The member photo is now scaled correctly during the New Membership Wizard.
Payments and Product Sale
- When the price is edited for a miscellaneous sale, the owner/manager password is no longer required.
- User has the ability to delete mistaken time clock entries, using the owner password.
- User has the ability to edit mistaken time clock entries, using the owner password.
- Users are no longer required to enter a time in and time out at the same time when editing time clock entries.
Labels:There is an option to include current members and/or archived members on Label Reports.
Attendance/Staffing Trends Reports Wizard:Users have the ability to graphically view attendance and staffing trends in a given time period to assist in staffing.
Owner Comp/Gift Sales Report:A column has been added for owner comp reasons in Owner Comp/Gift Sales Report.
Employee Sales Report:In the Employee Record, there is now a new report which shows members signed up by employees.
Credit Card Transactions Report:Non-member credit card sales are included in the Credit Card Transactions Report.
Date/Time Discrepancy Report:The time is included in the report.
Member Workouts by Date Range Report:Users can successfully export this report to Excel.
Members Not Working Out Report:The filter options have now been enhanced to provide a cap of 14 days for the time frame.
Tax Report:The Tax Report has been enhanced to include the total owner comp, taxable, and non-taxable revenue amounts in a given time period.
Archived Member Labels:In the previous version, archived members that had no workouts were not included in the Archived Member Labels. This has been addressed in V.3.3, where the Archived Member Labels report is consistent with the Archived Member List report.
Money Management Summary Report:This now includes failed transactions.
Traffic Control Sheet:No-Sales are now included on the Traffic Control Sheet.
- Previous No-Sale members are now removed from the No Sale List.
- Users now have the ability to select reasons from a selection list for member cancellations which is reflected in the Member Status History Report.
Additional languages including Spanish, French, German, and Arabic have been implemented.
Ezi Debit:A new integrated payment solution for users in Australia is included.
International Receipts:Taxpayer’s Identification Number (TIN) is included on purchase receipts. Also, we incorporated Australian standardized receipts, including Australian Business Number (ABN).
International Paper and Label Formatting:Reports and labels can be printed on international paper and label standards.
Tax Calculations Option:In Business Defaults, the user now has options of how to calculate taxes for sales. Users now have the option to reverse calculate the tax on sales.
- If a member who has logged in for the day has had a status change, the font color of the name will change to red.
Integrated Payment Processing
Settlements:There is now a check for internet connectivity prior to settling credit card and EFT transactions.
- New letters have been added, including NSF and Stop Payment letters.
- User can now customize member letters by exporting into a word processor.