iGo Collections for iGo Figure®
Please note: Available for users with Version 3.8 or higher only! Click here to upgrade to Version 3.8.
Part 1: Download and Install Go Figure Web Portal
Setup iGo Web Portal
- Go to the site http://portal.igofigure.com/webportal.
- Click on the green New Account button, and fill in the requested information, then click the green Submit button at the bottom center.
- Within a few minutes you will receive a confirmation email from the address firstname.lastname@example.org. Click on the link provided in that email where you will be taken to a registration verification page prompting you to click on the green Register button to complete the process.
- You will receive a screen confirming that your account confirmation is complete. Click the green Back to Home button.
- Enter your email address and password in the space provided and click Log In.
Install iGo Web Portal
- Click where it says Licenses and click Create License.
- Create your license by entering the License Name and Description, and selecting an Upload Frequency (usually daily). Write down the Portal Code displayed by the system; you will need this later! Then click the green Submit button at the bottom.
- You will receive a message that your license has been successfully created. Follow the step-by-step instructions below the message to install the Web Portal client.
Register iGo Web Portal
You will see a purple "iGo" orb in your system tray at the lower-right corner of your screen. Double-click this icon to open the Portal Client.
- Click where it says Online Reporting.
- Click where it says License Management.
- Enter the Portal Code you wrote down in Step #10 above, then click Check License.
- Verify the information at the right, then click the Accept License button.
- You will see the license appear under Available Licenses at the bottom.
- You are now finished installing Web Portal on your system.
Part 2: Activate iGo Collections
- In iGo Web Portal, click the tab that says First Credit Online.
- Click where it says Settings.
- Click the checkbox next to Enable First Credit Online Plugin. Then enter your Account Number (which will be provided to you by First Credit in an email), set the Minimum Amount as $5.00, and click the Update button.