Announcing the Go Figure iCamp!
Register for our next FREE iCamp: Thursday @ 2pm US CT ? DATE TO BE ANNOUNCED - Register Now!
Go Figure is reaching out to YOU wherever you are in the world with our virtual iCamp. Enjoy a webinar from a key member of Go Figure every month with tips and tricks on how to run your business successfully. Learn about new features and the latest news relevant to your business.
Watch our recent iCamp Recording: 2012/Vol 1 - Thursday, February 2, 2012 2:00 PM US CT.
Watch our iCamp Recording: 2011/ Vol 2 - Thursday, September 15, 2011 2:00 PM US CT.
Watch our iCamp Recording: 2010/Vol 4 - Thursday, December 2, 2010 2:00 PM US CT.
Watch the iCamp Recording: 2010/Vol 3 - Thursday, October 28, 2010 2:00 PM US CT.
Watch the iCamp Recording: 2010/Vol 2 - Thursday, September 16, 2010 2:00 PM US CT.
Watch the iCamp Recording: 2010/Vol 1 - Thursday, August 26, 2010 12:00 PM US CT.
Select a topic to watch:
|iCamp Vol 4 (December 2, 2010)|
- News from Kyle and Interview w/Ranchelle - Part 1 & 2
- Welcome Screen ("Advertise Here" feature) - Part 3 & 4
- Security - Part 5 & 6
- Point of Sale NEW functionality in Version 3.8 - Part 7
- "7 Days and 7 Ways" to get Support - Part 8
- Questions and Answers - Part 9
iCamp Vol 2 (September 16, 2010)
- 24h Door Access & Zumba Fitness with Kyle Zagrodzky - Part 1
- Zumba Fitness & Book Recommendation with Kyle Zagrodzky - Part 2
- Interview with Cristy Tass - Part 1 & 2
- Interview with Barb Avery - Part 1 & 2
- Basics & Advanced iGo Figure Training with Andy Calistrat - Part 1 & 2
iCamp Vol 1 (August 26, 2010)
- Personal Message: Kyle Zagrodzky (CEO)
- NEW Version 3.8 and iGo WebPortal!
- Special Interview: Cassie Findley
- iGo Figure Back to Basics
- iGo Figure Advanced Topics
Best of all it's convenient!
- Attend from the convenience of your own club, home, or anywhere you have an Internet connection.
- Attend only those sections of the iCamp that interest you!
- You can ask questions LIVE during the session!
- Next iCamp: Thursday @ 2:00 PM US CT. DATE TO BE DETERMINED
To be ANNOUNCED! - iCamp 2012/Vol2 (Duration: 60 min) - Thursday, 2:00 PM US CT.
Tell it to the CEO...Suggest Topics for the next iCamp
*All webinar dates and times are based on US Central Time. Click here to convert time!