iGo Figure Fitness Club Software: Even More Features, Same Price
March 12, 2014 – , San Diego, CA – iGo Figure Software announced the release of its next generation cloud-based fitness club management software at the IHRSA trade show this week.
"We're very excited about our latest release," said Kyle Zagrodzky, President of iGo Figure Software. "The iGo 360 platform has been a huge success, already running more than 800 fitness facilities," he said. "This next generation offers even more capabilities that help fitness club owners run their clubs, increase membership and increase conveniences for members," added Zagrodzky.
In addition to the existing iGo 360 features like door access and online scheduling, the next generation of the iGo 360 platform released this week includes:
- Member Portal: allows members to access their smart phone to
- Schedule and pay for personal training sessions
- Sign up and pay for group exercise or other classes
- Pay past due invoices
- Track their results
- Update preferences
- Online Sign Up: Integrated web form allows members to join from your website
- Prospect Manager: A built-in prospect management tool designed to convert prospects to members
These features were added without an increase in price. The software continues to include free upgrades and unlimited support for only $79 per month per club and a one-time setup fee.
For more information, a free trial or a software demonstration, visit www5.igofigure.com or contact the iGo Figure sales team at 866-532-9588 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.