|A new year begins! 2011 has a promising outlook as the economy is on the rise. Watch this episode featuring Kyle Zagrodzky (iGo Figure Software President), who will introduce you to the top fitness trends and tricks for 2011.|
January 19, 2011
December 14, 2010
Go Figure is reaching out to YOU wherever you are in the world with our virtual iCamp. Enjoy a webinar with Kyle Zagrodzky and Andy Calistrat every month with tips and tricks on how to run your business successfully. Learn about new features and the latest news relevant to your business. CLICK HERE for ALL iCamps! or Click here to watch our latest iCamp Vol 4.
October 6, 2010
Club Industry – October 6 – 8, 2010 – Booth #1029
- Incredibly easy-to-use software that does it all.
- Integrated, low-cost payment processing, incl. $.10 EFT.
- Efficiently manage all of your memberships.
- Handle all your scheduling needs.
- Control facility access.
- Track employee compensation.
- Advanced POS and inventory system.
- Local install or web-based/hosted available.
- Available in multiple languages.
- World-class free support and training included.
Discover the iGo Figure Software on site or Request a Free Trial!
June 3, 2010
Why do members really quit? Is it because of standing on the same old treadmill watching the same old television? What can we do to avoid boring our members?
The study Why People Quit, published by IHRSA in 1998, cites reasons people quit their clubs that we’ve all heard before: can’t afford it, it’s overcrowded, new demands on one’s time, inconvenient location and lost interest or motivation. If someone wants out, these excuses are as good as any. One great way to help keep members longer is to develop a personal relationship with the member to help motivate them to make it their priority to find time to exercise at YOUR club!
Key is ‘creating constant opportunities for contact and interaction between the club and members on a daily basis.
Here are some tips:
- Member Appreciation Month – Each day during this month, put out large bowls of complimentary fruit, hand out free bottled water, and create fun events that grab members’ attention. Hold special activities at the sports/juice bar, such as a Happy Hour every Thursday from 6-7pm with free drinks and snacks. Barter with a local disc jockey for in-club music during this time. Consider offering free one-on-one or semi-private group training for every member who wants to try it (this results in more training business during the following month).
- Announce Adding or Replacing old Equipment – It’s all a matter of presentation. New pieces can be presented as a gift to members for their loyal support. But don’t just buy the equipment – announce it to your members through your iGo Figure Software Welcome Screen, a large sign, ribbon or anything else you can think of. Everyone will notice that you care for your members and share the appreciation.
- Group Exercise, Weigh Management Programs, Personal Training – Motivation can work wonders and it is a lot easier to create this in a group. Seeing others doing the same exercise and looking great shows your members that your club is right for them. Don’t forget to mix it up and offer different or even additional classes like a boot camp for the summer. It’s easy to track them with the iGo Figure Member Management Software as well as providing their results and achievements.
- Open 24/7 – Anyone can be available 24/7 with a Door Access System. Systems like the iGo Figure Door Access do not require any additional staffing, because members simply scan their card and your doors open automatically. Your members will appreciate the extra hours you are there for them and no longer use time as an excuse to quit.
Start creating an environment in which every member is touched every day. Do this, and a higher retention rate is practically guaranteed.
April 20, 2010
Booth #125 at Club Industry East 2010 in New York, NY from May 5 – 7, 2010
Receive your FREE admission to the Club Industry East trade show by clicking here
and experience the iGo Figure Member & Business Management Software on site.
Find out why more than 8,000 facility owners like you trust the iGo Figure Software to run their facility:
• Incredibly easy-to-use software that does it all.
• Integrated, low-cost payment processing, including $.10 EFT transactions.
• Efficiently manage all of your memberships.
• Handle all your scheduling needs.
• Control facility access.
• Track employee compensation.
• Advanced POS and inventory system.
• Local install or web-based/hosted available.
• Available in multiple languages.
• World-class free support and training included.
Visit our booth #125 during the trade show!
See you there!
April 7, 2010
According to the 2009 released statistics by the International Health, Racquet and Sportsclub Association (IHRSA), revenue and membership numbers in the U.S. health club industry remained steady. The recession caused consolidation of club locations and the closure of weaker performing clubs while new club locations emerged in underserved markets. In addition about 23% (10.5 million) of the 45.3 million health club members were new.
The rise of niche and theme-oriented facilities impacted the 2009 survey results significantly. Many owners are getting creative on how to manage their business and tools such as a membership management software or retention management system make it even easier to accommodate their needs.
According to IHRSA the increase in revenues was due to increases in health club usage and non-dues spending. “Increased usage is typically associated with increased spending in non-dues related items, such as personal training, lessons, juice bars and other services,” says Jay Ablondi, IHRSA’s executive vice president of global products. Special offers and discounts can be easily managed with a membership management software.
Attract new consumers and boost your non-dues sales with the all-in-one iGo Figure Software.
It’s time to get creative and say “bye, bye recession”!
March 18, 2010
It was great seeing you at IHRSA! Purchase the software by March 31, 2010 to get $100 off your initial software order*. Don’t forget to mention this Promo Code: IHRSA10.
Lock in your discount at (866) 532-9588 or email@example.com.
Undecided? No worries use a full version of the iGo Figure Software FREE.
Simply click here to request the free trial.
Still not sure? Schedule a web demo today and let us show you how iGo Figure will save you even more money. Click here to email us now.
*Order by March 31, 2010 and you will receive a $100 discount on any purchase that contains the iGo Figure Software.
March 2, 2010
Come Meet Us – Booth #731 at IHRSA 2010 in San Diego, CA from March 10 – 13, 2010
Have you registered for your FREE VIP Pass, yet?
Follow these steps below and experience the iGo Figure Member & Business Management Software on site:
- Visit ihrsa.org/go2010 and look up your name, or register for the first time.
- At the line asking “Were you referred to the Convention & Trade Show by an Exhibitor?”,
click ‘yes‘ and select “Go Figure, Inc.” from the drop down.
- Enter the promotional code VIPPASS.
- Complete the profile, review the registrant information.
- You will then receive a confirmation (with barcode) via email.
See you there!
October 20, 2009
I just returned from the Club Industry Show in Chicago. Visiting Chicago is always a great time; the pizza is great and I get the opportunity to see my Grandmother.
The show itself was good. It appeared there were fewer vendors there than last year. And many had smaller booths. But there was a good crowd of club owners and managers looking to imporve their club management software or buy other equipment. Many who stopped by loved our new web based software and the new features we have been adding.
Dr. Sean Groves and several other customers stopped by to visit.
More and more people were asking about PCI compliance and what that means. FYI, its a data security standard that the credit card industry set to ensure software applications that process payments are securely storing your customers’ data. Its amazing how many vendors out there are not PCI compliant. If your fitness club management software provider is not PCI compliant, give us a call and we will be happy to help secure your member data; the iGo Figure has been certified PCI compliant for more than a year.
The other buzz-worthy item is Go Figure’s $.10 EFT processing. When most people see it, they don’t believe it. So many others charge 1-5% plus $.40 or more to process an EFT transaction. When club owners hear we can do it for a dime, they hug me!
March 20, 2009
The IHRSA 2009 Convention was held in San Francisco March 17 – 19. I and members of our sales and marketing team attended. This convention is one of the largest in the fitness industry, and it showcases products from hundreds of vendors.
The convention was terrific. Many customers stopped by to say “hi”, and many more club owners stopped by to pick up a free trial version of the iGo Figure fitness club management software. Club owners from many countries stopped by; we were lucky Cereyda attended; she is bi-lingual, and she spoke with many Spanish-speaking club owners.
Attendance was less than last year’s show; though booth traffic was steady throughout the show. The club owners we met seemed to be optimistic about the year. And they were especially happy about our $.10 EFT offering.
There was also quite a buzz about our two newest features:
- Web Hosted Version – Go Figure launched its web-hosted version at the IHRSA show this week. The same great iGo Figure fitness club management software is now available online!
- PCI Compliance certification – As explained in a previous blog entry, the iGo Figure club management software is certified compliant with credit card industry data security requirements.
We also ran into the folks at Retention Management. Rich and Jack said for me to tell everyone they said “Hi!” For those who don’t know, we integrated their member retention service to the iGo Figure Software about two years ago, and many of our customers who have tried love it. If you have not signed up for it yet, you should check it out – its a great way to retain your members.
The show was a great success, and we’re looking forward to attending the 2010 Convention. Hope to see you there!