It was great seeing you at IHRSA! Purchase the software by March 31, 2010 to get $100 off your initial software order*. Don’t forget to mention this Promo Code: IHRSA10.
Lock in your discount at (866) 532-9588 or email@example.com.
Undecided? No worries use a full version of the iGo Figure Software FREE.
Simply click here to request the free trial.
Still not sure? Schedule a web demo today and let us show you how iGo Figure will save you even more money. Click here to email us now.
*Order by March 31, 2010 and you will receive a $100 discount on any purchase that contains the iGo Figure Software.
Come Meet Us – Booth #731 at IHRSA 2010 in San Diego, CA from March 10 – 13, 2010
Have you registered for your FREE VIP Pass, yet?
Follow these steps below and experience the iGo Figure Member & Business Management Software on site:
- Visit ihrsa.org/go2010 and look up your name, or register for the first time.
- At the line asking “Were you referred to the Convention & Trade Show by an Exhibitor?”,
click ‘yes‘ and select “Go Figure, Inc.” from the drop down.
- Enter the promotional code VIPPASS.
- Complete the profile, review the registrant information.
- You will then receive a confirmation (with barcode) via email.
See you there!
Back in 1995 there were approximately 12,500 commercial fitness centers in the United States. Since 2008, there are more than 29,000! One recent authority suggests the following ten ways to recharge your club and set it apart from the competition:
1. Get Fresh. “Store Blindness” is an affliction that besets everyone who lives or works in the same space. After a while, we don’t notice the worn carpets, the tired colors, the clutter behind the front desk, etc. A first-time visitor will notice any of those immediately. Whenever a strong competitor enters the market, it is imperative that clubs undergo a 360-degree examination. Get Fresh with a club makeover!
2. Get Connected. “Connectivity” may be the #1 advantage that existing clubs enjoy over powerful, new entrants into the market. So get started! Connect through the iGo Figure Software by sending a message to a member through your welcome screen, create a Facebook page for your club and/or sign-up for Go Figure’s free Retention Management trial. You will love the results! “Connectivity” is the basic reason why some neighborhood restaurants and coffee shops that may have flawed operations succeed year after year. Get connected with iGo Connect!
3. Get United. Being faced with an imminent threat from a new club allows your club to accelerate in the pursuit of better performance. Whenever a new competitor announces its entry into your market, you have an opportunity to unite your staff in the pursuit of a higher level of performance and excellence across the board. A motivated and mobilized staff becomes the ultimate asset, the ultimate weapon with which you can win the battle. Get United and show off your team!
For the rest of the list, visit:
Let’s beat your competition together!
Always happy to help,
We are very excited about the release of our web-hosted iGo Figure system. Now users can access iGo Figure from anywhere! With this system, data is more secure from hackers and data backups are stored in remote, secure data centers. Back-ups of each business’ data are made every 15 minutes!
Better customer support options and upgrades are just two of the benefits our customers will receive. Support issues caused by viruses, corrupted MS Windows operating systems, and data corrupted by power outages will be a thing of the past.
Already we have both existing and new customers flocking to this solution. The industries we serve have waited a long time for Go Figure to come out with something they can use online and now it’s finally here. Users that have been using our installed client application will be able to easily migrate their data to the web-hosted version without any issues. Because the web-hosted version uses the same user interface as our installed version, the learning curve is minimal. There will be more to come on this topic very soon!
By: Kyle Zagrodzky
A Simple Tool that Creates Visibility for Your Business
Throughout my years of owning fitness centers, I found one tool to be more helpful than any other in boosting memberships at my clubs: the lead bag.
To me, a lead bag has always been a beautiful thing, so simple and always giving back more to me than I have to give in both time and money. Club owners and managers often underestimate the power of this very simple concept. I’d like to help you see how you can use it to your advantage.
Try to think about the lead bag as an eye-catching billboard. If your bag is too busy or bland it will have less of an impact. Furthermore, some people aren’t comfortable putting their personal information in the bag. Don’t let that discourage you. Whether a person completes a lead form, the bag still works its magic. You are creating “top-of-mind awareness” about your business. People will think of you the next time they consider joining a fitness center.
Read the entire article for tips on:
- Creating your bags
- Planning distribution
- Distributing them
- Following up
You’ll be glad you did!
I recently returned from attending the Curves Franchisee Ball in Brighton, England. In all my experiences with Curves over the years, I think I was most impressed by this event over all others. It wasn’t the biggest and certainly not the most extravagant event. However, this was entirely coordinated by volunteers who received no compensation or funding from Curves Int’l. There were about 100 people in attendance at the Hilton in Brighton. The United Kingdom Franchise co-op had arranged a vendor exposition, of which Go Figure was a part of, small group break-out sessions with two facilitators per group, general sessions with great speakers with a well organized agenda, and an evening ball complete with awards, motivational speeches and recognition of members who shared their personal success stories. This entire event and the organization of it was fueled solely by the owner’s passion for Curves. I was moved by the event and honored to be a part of it. Kudos to the 2007 winner of the Curves Co-op of the year… you all continue to prove why you deserved that award.
|Matt Zagrodzky of Go Figure, Inc. presents
the iGo Figure Software and equipment to
LaTayna Purnell of Healthworks Fitness.
Recently I read an article about The Healthworks Foundation in Boston and their plans to open a fitness facility for low-income and homeless women in Dorchester, one of Boston’s largest and poorest neighborhoods. We were so impressed with the concept that we decided to contribute the iGo Figure club management software, and all the peripheral equipment they need. The Foundation will offer free fitness center memberships to homeless women, seniors on social security, pregnant or parenting teens, single mothers making $20,000 a year or less, and single women making $10,000 or less.
On Monday, I was in Boston and had the opportunity to visit with LaTayna Purnell, the Foundation Fitness Director. It is truly amazing what this organization is doing and the impact they are having in the neighborhood, and we are very excited to be able to help their cause.
I am happy to announce the Go Figure has sponsored Curves club owner Céline Voyer for her participation in the Canadian Cancer Society’s Relay For Life in Saguenay Quebec Canada. Céline owns four Curves clubs, and more than 100 members, employees and others will be participating. We’re proud to support their efforts to help fight such a terrible disease.
Today I am in Dallas meeting with the board members of the franchise association of one of our largest clients, Curves. The meeting has been very productive and positive. I was able to spend one on one time with many people from Curves Int’l as well as some very successful franchisees that sit on the board. I am heading back home later today, and have some great action items to implement in the next few months from this meeting that should benefit all of our users. Nothing seems to have more of an impact and delivers results like spending time with people personally.